Asthma is a respiratory disease that is among the most common ailments affecting both children and adults today. As our environment is becoming more and more contaminated with pollutants and allergens, finding new ways to
Asthma is a respiratory disease that is among the most common ailments affecting both children and adults today. As our environment is becoming more and more contaminated with pollutants and allergens, finding new ways to treat and control asthma is becoming a major concern for sufferers.
Finding a natural asthma treatment can help aid and complement a sufferer’s pharmaceutical treatment, without harsh side effects. While a natural asthma treatment will never completely replace your medically prescribed inhaler, adding some herbal and homeopathic remedies to your arsenal can help reduce your or your children’s dependence on prescription drugs, and control symptoms gently and naturally.
Some common warning signs include:
- Coughing – this often becomes worse at night or early in the morning.
- Wheezing – breathing with a squeaky sound and with great difficulty.
- Shortness of breath – due to insufficient supply of air
- Fast and/or noisy breathing along with panting.
Other symptoms of asthma include:
- Mood swings
- A headache
- Stuffy and blocked nose
- Chin/ throat sensitivity and itching
- Feeling of tiredness
- Trouble in sleeping
Symptoms vary from one person to another, and they also differ in severity from person to person. Sometimes symptoms can be so serious that they become life-threatening.
Some of the Main Factors That Can Result To the Cause Asthma
It is difficult to conclude as to what causes asthma. We can generally say that a person is prone to asthma if-
- There is a family history of asthma, eczema or any type of allergy.
- Tany aspects of modern lifestyles – such as changes in diet, surrounding environment, pets staying in the same house.
- Smoking during pregnancy significantly increases the risk of the child developing asthma
- Children whose parents smoke are more likely to develop asthma in the long run
- Environmental pollution can make asthma symptoms worse
- Asthma may also develop after a viral infection or any other type of infection.
- Irritants or triggers found at home or workplace may lead to a person developing asthma.
Asthma is controllable, being diagnosed with asthma does not mean that you stop living a healthy and normal life.
- Adhatoda – itis an Asian herb that has been used for its properties as a bronchodilator for centuries, and it also has expectorant properties, both of which are of huge benefit to anyone suffering from mild to severe asthma.
- Licorice Root – it is a well-known herbal remedy for many ailments, and asthma is just one more condition it can be beneficial in treatment. As a natural asthma treatment, it is excellent for calming irritated airways and facilitating breathing and airflow.
- Tumeric – this is another well-known root that has been used as a coloring agent, spice and traditional medicine for centuries. It has anti-inflammatory properties, and in some trials, it has shown similar effects to use of cortisone in asthma patients.
- Grindelia – This natural asthma Ayurvedictreatment has both expectorant and anti-spasmodic properties and has been successfully used to treat asthma and other spasmodic respiratory conditions (such as bronchitis)
These are just a few of the natural asthma treatments that can help you control asthma symptoms and supplement your prescription medication. As many herbal or homeopathic treatments can quite powerful, it is advised you consult with the Asthma specialist doctor before starting to take any of the above treatments.
Asthma treatment is the most important part, so get rasyog ayurveda treatment that works for you, study about the effects of these treatments and you are sure to have no trouble with the medicines and inhalers prescribed by the Asthma specialist doctor for your health and safety. Also remember not to panic because this will only cause further damage, practicing calm and steady breathing methods can also help with asthma attacks. It’s important to keep the Asthma specialist doctor updated on the effects of living with asthma and how effective the current asthma treatment program is working. Issues such as the severity of the attacks are important to determine if the treatment plan needs to be adjusted.